We remanufacture all turbos, all brands, all models.
On demand, we can perform a host of modifications / upgrades to improve spool, power, reliability, etc...
For most turbos, the turnaround time is 2 business days
For up front rebuild and upgrade quotes, call customer service (514) 913-2146
OUR REMANUFACTURING PROCEDURE:
- Disassembly and inspection
- Customer contact and confirmation
- Components remanufacturing (degrease, sandblast, polish, resurface flanges)
- Components Balancing
- Balancing of the rotating assembly
- Cartridge reassembly with all new internals
- VSR testing / balancing of the cartridge w/ printed certificate
- Turbo reassembly at original clocking angles
- Packaging, invoicing, shipping back by UPS (or else as agreed)
Instructions for remanufacturing service:
- Remove all fittings, brackets, hoses, gaskets from your turbo (actuators/diverter valves can be left ON)
- Put turbo in a plastic bag
- Box the turbo with padding to insure it's tight in the box
- include a contact sheet with your name, address, email, paypal, phone
- Use any shipping company to ship your turbo to:
- customers outside Canada: Declare it as a "damaged turbo core" with 14,00$ USD value.
- Upon receipt and inspection, we will contact you with an assessment of your turbo's condition and establish your prefered remanufacturing option.